Saturday, October 30, 2010

My husband.


It is 7am and Joel has just left for a new job. It is a temporary position with a kitchen accessory store. He somehow managed to make a deal with the manager to work for them sporadic days in order to still be able to look for a better job.
I am thankful that this woman gave him this opportunity.
I have never met a more determined man. He does not let things get him down for too long and just keeps pushing forward. Although still within reason, he dreams much bigger than I do. This is slowly teaching me to let go and to beleive that big dreams through hard work could 'possibly' be attainable (I'm working on it.)
There are times where I overhear Joel being interviewed over the phone in french (which he only began speaking last year) and am so proud. I am so so proud and in awe. I put myself in his shoes and it sends a pang straight to my heart.
I am so thankful for Joel. I pray for the right opportunities to open up before him, that we continue to trust that we are simply in waiting and that God is preparing him for that 'perfect' job. I pray that God bring his dreams to fruition.

No comments: