Sunday, May 4, 2008

Surprise!!

Wow..
First of all.. Thank you Jesus. Thank you for surrounding me with such loving people. Thank you for putting it on their hearts to show me that they care.

Not sure I have processed it all. Not sure it has just yet sunk in. But am so thankful and feel so blessed that I type this through tear glazed eyes.

Thank you to all of you that attended my 'surprise 30th party'..
You simply attending warmed my heart in ways I can't describe. Honestly, moments like these are hard to come by.
And ha... I am truly at a loss for words.

The messages you wrote me.. I will engrave on my heart.

There are no other words but Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I pray that God bless you all for making me feel so so blessed today.


This is my commandment, that ye love one another, even as I have loved you. -John 15:12
You brought that verse to life tonight. Thank you.


No comments: