Thursday, September 21, 2017

Dear KidsQuest child

Dear KidsQuest child.

You may be a child I see every sunday, once in while, at special gatherings or we may not even have met yet but here is my prayer for you.

In Jesus' name, I pray first and foremost for your parents. I pray for them wherever they may be in their walk with Jesus. May their hearts overflow with His love. May He bring them comfort when needed in times of worry and strength when they may feel at a loss. May His peace overwhelm them when they feel overwhelmed.
May they be reminded of His great love for them when they gaze into your eyes. For a child's pure unconditional love for their parent is the closest thing we will ever know to God's love - which is a million times grander.
I pray that they pass this all onto you. May they share Jesus with you. May He be engrained in your household, your conversations, questions and family memories.

I pray for your KQ mentors. May their sundays be guided by the spirit. May they be an example to you and may they grow to be mentors, confidants and friends as the years go by. May the lessons they teach reflect the great wonder of God and may you carry that with you thru the week. I pray you see God in the simplest things. May you see Him in the butterflies and the rainbows. May you see Him in the clouds and hear Him in the clapping of leaves.

Thank you dear child for the joy you bring to our church. I pray wholeheartedly that the lessons you learn today take root in your heart and set a foundation for the person you will become. God has a plan for your life. I hope to be able to see all of the amazing things you will do with Him by your side. (He will always be by your side). And I, hope to always be a source of mentorship and trust for you. But even if, we are only to cross paths for a short time, I am eternally grateful to have had a chance to share Jesus with you and to share the joy found in Him.

I pray that God bless you dear KidsQuest child. He loves you soooo much. Always.

Love
Cindy


No comments: