Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sunday Thoughts...


First of all, wanted to thank Dave Manafo for inviting Dom Ruso to speak at Westside today.

Prayer.
Although Jesus is always there to cast our cares upon and will always, always be there to listen... He already knows our needs before we even utter them.
I first met Jesus as a friend. A caring, loving friend. The only one in whom I could trust would never let me down. The one I often turn to throughout my day.
I have also known him as the love of my life.
He has been my guardian and teacher.
He has been my God.

Now - I will take the time to spend with my Father.

Take the time to truly listen. In silence, with my heart and with my soul... Listen.
....Who knows what He may want me to hear....


:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see God is stretching you.
It's was a pleasure being with you all.

Dom