Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday thoughts...

"Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live;"
.
"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:"
.
"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it."
Isaiah 55
.
.
Relishing in my Sunday again. I am coming to believe that lately, when I honestly take the time to listen, when I rejoice in spending time with my God... He will guide me, confirm my doubts, confirm my convictions.
.
.
He will heal my heart and do wonders to my soul.
.
.
In these times, where my guides have pulled back slightly and I am walking cautiously on my own, I am using the awareness and discernement given to me and I am putting all my trust in Jesus to guide my path.
.
"But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."
John 14:26

No comments: