Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday thoughts..

I often leave gatherings so thankful. Today is no different.

I am so thankful for what God has done in my life. I am always striving to grow, always trying to keep focus or should I say regain focus. But when I take a moment to reflect on what He has done with my heart, my thoughts, my outlook on life in these past few months, I am overwhelmed.

I go through my day to day as I always have but something has changed. And to 'step out of myself' and reflect.. I am no longer the person I was!?
In no means am I gratifying myself. I am just amazed at what God has done. I am nowhere -nowhere- near perfect. There are so so many areas in my life that God has to restore. There are areas I don't even see yet. But.. wow...

Who would of thought... I can't even find the words...

It is hard to grasp.. even harder to put into words...

Although the message today was not necessarily about all this.. somehow, something was put into my heart. It feels as though I was put in front of a mirror and forced to look. As though Jesus held me in front of that mirror and said.. Look!


Jesus.. I thank you.

I thank you for keeping your promise, for transforming me, for changing my heart, for searching me, and for showing me how amazing you truly are.

No comments: