Thursday, January 10, 2008

Respect

Dear friend,
I have had it on my heart to write you a letter...to share my thoughts with you. You see, I am presently doing a bible study on Esther.. and well, I got stuck on the first question. Now.. if I want to move on with the rest of this study, I better get this off my heart.
The question was "Think of someone you respect." So for the past week.. I have been dwelling on that one question. I have to share this with you..

I respect you and I feel it is important that you know why. I also feel the need to blog it because so many people could learn from the virtues you portray day in and day out.

Friend..
Your love for Jesus is a beautiful thing to see. Each and every time you have prayed in my presence it has brought me to tears. I feel your love through your words.

Your commitment to living in His image is something we should all strive for.

I honestly can say I have never seen so much compassion in a person. I know you sometimes wonder if you are compassionate to your own detriment... in this world maybe.. but you are not of the world remember?.. God will never let you down.

I know you battle just like the rest of us, but I have immense respect for you because I know that you lay your battles, your anxieties, decisions before God.

To see someone put their life in God's hands is a great inspiration to me.
I thank you for that. I thank God for putting you in my life.


My friend... I wish you nothing but blessings and keep you in my prayers always.

No comments: