Sunday, January 6, 2008

4594


What an adventure these past few years have been. 2 years ago, out of the blue, I received a phone call at work from my present employer with an opportunity I could not pass up. Little did I know at that time what a journey I was about to embark on!
After going from branch to branch for the first six months, again by 'fluke', I landed at 4594 - which for the past year and half has become 'home'.

Looking back, all of these 'flukes' were simply God putting all the pieces together.
Looking back, so many people associated to 4594, from management, coworkers, and even clients have all played a part in this story that has yet to fully unfold.
Looking back, that office at the far corner of the branch has seen it's fair share of my tears, my worries, my anger and my growth.

I am amazed at how much I have seen, learnt and experienced at that branch. Amazed at how God knew that was where I should be. Amazed that my team was able to see me go through transformation and thankful that I had the opportunity to share the impact God has had on my life with them. God's workings and plans are greater than we could ever imagine. It is simply unbeleivable to see how everything was planned, how everything just 'fit'.

This team will always have a special place in my heart. Lord, for each and every one of them, I pray.

Lord, I thank you for 4594. I thank you for it all.

As I embark on a new journey, always on the same path, I leave with the comfort of knowing that you are right there with me.

No comments: