Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Christian.

As I headed to work today, all I had in mind where these words..
.
"Through the eyes of a child"
.
.
In the past few weeks, I have been referred to as a "new Christian" twice. And twice, somehow, it struck a chord in me.
.
Maybe...
God is trying to tell me something.. Remind me of something...
.
.
"Through the eyes of a child"
.
.
It is a wonderful, wonderful thing to be a 'new Christian'. Seeing for the very first time. Excited when new understanding comes around. Open.. so open to what God has to show me, what He has to say.
.
Every little thing is seen as a blessing. Every hardship seen as a lesson to be learned.
Reading, reading, reading, discussing, praying, worshipping....
So eager, hungry for knowledge & grateful for Grace.
.
JOY. The joy of a new life found through Jesus.
.
.
.
.
All this, seen only, through the eyes of a child.

No comments: