Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I am God's. I will overcome and you will hear ME roar.

The devil wants me.. I feel it. He's there, close. Waiting for me to fall. Hoping that temptation lead me to sin. Hoping that if I do fall, I give up & go back to 'easier' ways. He's waiting to pounce.

A few nights ago, felt his presence stronger than ever... but I prayed and (Thank God) it passed.
He can never snatch me out of God's hand, and God will not let me be tempted with anything that He knows I cannot handle.

I can hear him through the words of others. It's so clear - it's ridiculous!!
"Cindy, come back to the dark side"
"Come back to our team"
"You'll be back."

The way I see it....
First of all, I was on the front lines of the devil's team. He's not too happy to have lost a soldier.
And he knows my ways, so he knows how strong & faithful I can be whether it be for good or evil.
Therefore I have now become a threat.

The devil will stay close when I am at my weakest. And he knows my weaknesses. In my lowest lows, he gave me my highest highs.

He knows
....
God has plans for me. ; )

and God in all of this?? Why does he let me see these temptations??
Because He knows that once I overcome, my faith will be that much stronger. There are lessons in this walk that need to be learnt the hard way.
And He will always provide a way out... it just all comes back to choice.



"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. "
Peter 5:8

No comments: