Saturday, March 8, 2008

Torn & constantly battling.

My friend..
I don't have the answer.. I can't see your heart... All that I write - you may not be feeling. But here is my struggle.

Torn & constantly battling. Reasoning. Justifying. Battling the whispers. Battling myself. Constantly pulling between what I want and what I know in my heart. Wanting to deny the press on my heart but somehow not being able to deny it.
I try to push the truth aside, want to ignore it.. but it presses on my heart.

Torn & constantly battling between the girl in the flesh and the one that knows truth. Our eyes were opened to truth. A truth we don't always want to see.

I have mentioned before, that before being saved, I got everything I believed I wanted. Somehow, I found a way and it always went my way. Sometimes, we long for those days..

How much easier was life on the other side!! Nonetheless, I don't turn back. I can't turn back..because I've seen where that leads. We have been given that sight.

Sight. Oh, in the beginning what a beautiful thing.. But in time, you see things you would rather not see, things that may hinder your dreams, your wants and what you beleive you need. You now have knowledge.

At this time, my beloved friend, that is all I can say. Because I too am battling.
I do have the answer. But... I too am battling.

No comments: