Thursday, September 27, 2007

No other love.

No other love will ever be as precious as the love Jesus has for me.
Therefore, how can I settle for cheap imitations in shiny packages?

No other love will ever be as unconditional as the love Jesus has for me.
Therefore, why would I compromise myself for any other?

No other love will ever be as constant as the love Jesus has for me.
Therefore, why would I have to look anywhere else?

No other love will ever be as understanding as the love Jesus has for me.
Therefore, why would he not search my heart, know my desires and lead me to what is best for me?


I hold Jesus in my heart. The Spirit within me is worth more than any precious stone.
Nothing, no matter how shiny, beautiful, enticing, fulfilling, rewarding will ever compare.

No other love will ever be as great as the love Jesus has for me.

No comments: